Connect is an integrated online environment developed by The Department of Education for staff, students and parents in public schools. Your secure online details to Connect include a P-number and Password. This will be sent to you within days of your child commencing at Busselton Senior High School. We encourage all parents/caregivers to sign in to Connect. You will be able to view latest notices, upcoming calendar events and also view your child’s reports and assessments.
Helpful Connect tips:
- Contact a teacher by clicking on their name. In most parts of Connect, clicking a teacher’s name will display an option to send an email to the teacher.
- There is a free app called Connect Now which will let you receive Connect notices as push notifications on your mobile device. You can download it from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- To change your Notifications preference settings, log in to Connect through a browser. In the My Connect tab you can select which notifications you receive and how you receive them.
- Monitor your child’s attendance in the My Children tab of Connect. Click on the Attendance tab below your children’s name to see a week by week view of attendance as well as explained and unexplained absences.
- Notify us if you change your email address. Click the My Connect tab and in the Profile section click the Change Email button. Submit your new email address and we will automatically receive the information to update their records. Email notifications from Connect will go to your new email address.
- If you like to know more about Connect for Parents, on the home page of Connect there is a downloadable Guide for Parents which explains all the screens in Connect and a short video showing how parents are enjoying using Connect.
Please click here to view the parent/caregiver guide to Connect.