The Student Services team is integral to a positive school experience for our students. Our team is dedicated to assisting students to reach their full potential by supporting their social, emotional, mental and educational wellbeing.
Busselton SHS's Student Services counter is the first point of call for any students requiring assistance. It is staffed by experienced, knowledgeable and caring members of our Student Services team who see to the varied requirements of students and their families/carers. Support is provided for:
- Lost property
- Printing of student timetables
- Assistance with bus/smart-rider enquiries
- Management of attendance records
- Contacting parents/carers for student illness, messages or unexplained absences
- General support to all students
The team also consists of Year Coordinators, a School Psychologist, School Nurse, Chaplain, SAER Coordinator and AIEO Coordinator. Each individual on the team forms a strong support network to our students.
For further information on our comprehensive team, click the links below.