Fundamental to Busselton Senior High School is our vision to achieve standards of excellence in teaching and learning. We are an inclusive school that caters to the needs of every student by providing flexible pathways that provide opportunities for success in many ways.
Our ATAR students have consistently achieved high results ensuring direct university entrance. As a Registered Training Organisation, our Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs are award winning and recognised statewide.
BSHS Key Achievements
- 2015 - Australian Vocational Student Prizes presented to Barbara Featherstone and D’Arne Wilde
- 2015 - State Mental Health Good Outcome Awards Finalists in two categories
- 2015 - Fogarty Foundation Success Through Educational Excellence
Inaugural Master of School Leadership Prize: Dainon Couzic
- 2014 - VET School of the Year
- 2014 - Best Practice Model for VET Recognised by the Department of Education as a
- 2014 - Highest ATAR in the Southwest Region Jarvis MacNamara (70.5 ATAR)
- 2014 - Median ATAR 70.5 Best in Five for BSHS
- 2013 - 2015: Numerous Queens Cup Music Competition Awards
- 2013 - Fogarty Scholarship Winner Hayley Winchcombe (99.35 ATAR)
- 2010 - Numeracy School of the Year State Education Awards